Effective since 25th May 2018
Introduction and scope
Personal information collected
Information that you provide
We will collect information that you provide us when you fill a form on the Platform during creating or updating your account, request services or contact our support. Also when you Login through e.g. Facebook, Google and other third-party networks we obtain access only to information that is authorized by you within the framework permitted by the third-party provider.
Information that is necessary service`s prosperity
All of below information are necessary to perform service between the user and our company.
- Registration information. During registration process, Drondy collects information such as first name, name, e-mail.
- Payment information. In order to finalize transaction between client and service, we are obligated to collect some financial information such as bank account or credit card information.
Information you can share with us
In order to help us improve Drondy you can share with us some personal information such as profile picture, personal description and city. All of above data will be stored with your agreement.
Information that we get through your use of our platform and cookies
When you use our Platform we store and process information that could contain information about you.
- Location. When you use the Platform we may collect location information through permission in your mobile system and also from your IP address.
- Activity information. Drondy might gather information related to your searches, visited profiles and bookings.
- Log file data - Drondy has the access to collect information from users who do not have an account.
- Contact Information. We may use your contact information (e.g. email address, phone number) to enable login verification.
- Third-party. You may use social plugins that are provided at Drondy e.g. Facebook. Through social plugin you may send some information to the Third-Party. Third-party networks have their own Policies how they use such data.
Use of this information
We will use and process information in order to:
- Provide possibility to communicate with other users of the Platform by sending messages and other communication such as referrals and invites.
- Maintain and develop safety of services and Platform, and prevent of harmful activities, authenticate users, verifying identifications provided by you. Comply with legal requirements and resolve disputes.
- Provide the highest quality of services in our Platform and develop new features to enhance users experience, conduct testing, data analysis and research.
- Provide you with important information through administrative messages, notifications, updates, and any other information that is requested by you.
- Provide you with personalized services through recommendations, and advertisements.
- Collect payment of fees from you on behalf of drone operators. Apply arrangements with Third Parties.
- Review and analyze your communications with other users performed over Platform to prevent fraudulent activities, risk assessment, and customer support purposes.
Sharing this information
We may share your Information as follows:
- With other users of the Platform to enable them to provide services as requested. For example we may share your public page which includes some information like city, description, calendar, profile photo and other information that you will choose to share with Platform users. Your public page will be also indexed by search engines, and therefore show in its results.
- When you request to hire a drone operator, your full name and other information you agreed to pass to drone operator. When the booking is confirmed your phone number may be visible to drone operator.
- When you performed a drone service, you may be asked to provide review which will be visible in public. You may be asked for review of drone operator videos/photograph and overall experience.
- You can link your account with Third-Party networks (e.g. YouTube, Facebook). Links to your Third-Party network can be showed on your public profile. Information from third-party connection may be processed and stored for security purposes. Platform may use parts of your public profile to display it on other sites also for marketing purposes.
- In order for payments to be processed, Platform may use information and you may be asked to provide some details for safe payment processing.
- We may transfer your personal information as part of business restructuring or reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of assets. You will be notified before any gathered information is transferred.
- You grant us permission without further notice to disclose your account information if required by law, to comply with legal process, for fraud prevention, customer support, safety Drondy and other users. If we are required by law to disclose user data, we will perform all steps to notify user in such case.
Security of collected personal information
We use trusted service providers to ensure safety of any personal data. We constantly improve our platform and implement measures to protect your data against unauthorized access. Nonetheless none of the transmission and storage methods are completely secure and we cannot guarantee security of that information.
You can access and delete your information or cancel your account in Platform settings. Information posted by yourself like reviews and comments may be still available on the Platform after account cancelation.
- You are able to reedit some data through setting account. If your account was created throughout third-party application, it is also possible to prohibit access by changing your account settings.
- In case of incorrect data appearing on your profile, you can contact us in order to make changes that are suitable for you.
- All of the personal information collected by us is stored for the period that is required to perform contract between you and Drondy.
- If you do not wish us to use your information, you can send a request to delete and close your account.
Changes in this policy
Changes or amendments in this policy may be made at any time. If changes are important we notify users of the Platform by email or notification in Platform. If you continue the use of the Platform after notice, you agree to changed policy.
Contact and feedback
If you have any questions and would like to provide feedback about this Policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Platform uses information files (known as “cookies”) to ensure the highest quality of service. Cookies can be disabled in settings of your browser at any time. We will not share any personal information with third parties. Any gathered data can be removed permanently at your request. Drondy uses Google Analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google uses information about the use of the website to generate reports about website activity for website operators. Platform uses remarketing functions and Google will generate demographic and interest report and link analysis. Google will not associate any information with your IP address. To block Google Analytics cookies please download and install plug in available here – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
You can always opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting. Please see: http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
- Enable constant experience on different devices and browser session.
- Monitor of you activities for improvement and optimization of the Platform to ensure highest quality of user experience.
- Details about your preferences and listings you have viewed.